Linda is a creative results producer with multi-industry expertise: a builder of business through people. Linda owns a successful track record of delivering transformational results: a trusted adviser. Strategic and action-oriented, she is a team-builder who is highly endorsed by clients. Her engaging, harmonious leadership style empowers and drives performance. She is an exceptional communicator recognized for resilience and focus. Most importantly, a curious George, who likes to create fun.
- Built SkyHealth Pharmacy/Medical Centre, Pearson International Airport, Toronto
- Finalist 2016 Best Canadian Beverage Award from the Retail Council of Canada
- Created, launched and built the fastest selling, branded flatbread in the United States.
- Won Top performing Global Team at world-renowned winery 2 years in a row
- Coached high performers in sales and marketing function to the next level of excellence
- Created first food brand to appear on the top rated celebrity show, Hells’ Kitchen
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development through participation in numerous industry, academic, and global learning organizations
- Certified Trainer, Thinking Into Results, Proctor Gallagher Institute
- MBA Global Marketing Instructor, Wilfred Laurier University
- V-P Marketing: International Institute of Marketing Professionals